Blue Turkish Weave Throw Blanket
Add texture and contrast to your home decor with bold Turkish blankets! These blankets are extremely versatile. They are ideal as bedspreads, snuggling up on the sofa or even beach blankets. They are made from the same soft, lightweight cotton as Turkish towels, so they are also great travel companions, as take up less space and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 92" x 70" + Hand knotted tassels
- Color: Ocean blue + White
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: It is recommended that Turkish towels are soaked in water overnight before the first use. They become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco-friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.
We Also Recommend
Herringbone Turkish Throw Blanket